27.3.17

Time for a new adventure


Hi all ☺
Hope you guys had a great weekend?

As I posted in my travel obsession post before,
one of my favorite things in life is traveling.🌏

And one of my favorite times of the day is
when my husband and I talk about our next adventure✈
Be it, my hubby's love-of-his-life(besides me😆)-Camping,
traveling, or even our bucket list.

Lately we are discussing our next destination overseas next year,
and I know it is still a while until then,
but just love talking about it💕

I am a very active traveler and love walking around, doing stuff,
so not a beach holiday kinda person.
(I can't just sit still, read and chill😂)
We have a few countries in mind,
so let's see where we decide!

What kind of adventure and place is your favorite?✈

P.S. This 'Time for a new adventure' pen art in the pic above is for you❤
Just click on the pic below,
and freebie will show up for downloading!
(Please read my Terms of use.)

Enjoy ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top