5.1.17

Ice lolly in winter

Long long time ago,
There was an Italian Gelato shop on the street where my apartment was.🍦

I just looooooved it so much to the point
I used to eat their Gelato even in winter.

Since then, even after all these years,
I still find it is so nice to eat
ice cream, ice lolly or gelato in winter⛄
(I guess something akin to
sleeping under a cozy blanket with AC on!) 

I know most of the northern hemisphere countries in the world are
still in winter right now,
so I created an ice lolly freebie!


I created a png file for PC, phone etc, and a pdf file for printing.

For png file, you can download from below.

'You make me melt' png

For pdf file, you can download from below.

'You make me melt' pdf

PLEASE READ TERM OF USE before downloading.

So you can see, here's the original image in png!


Enjoy🍦





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top